- Carolyn J Strassberg, Attorney
- Rosalind Herzog, Legal Assistant
- Deanna L. Rodenas, Legal Assistant
- About Our Firm
- Alzheimer’s Association,
- Cabrini Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation,
- Emerson Health Care Center,
- Englewood Hospital,
- Jewish Home at Rockleigh,
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation,
- Nathan S. Kline Institute,
- New York State Bar Association,
- Office for the Aging of Rockland County,
- Queens College,
- Rotary Clubs,
- Sunrise Assisted Living,
- United Federation of Teachers (UFT), and
- WFAS Radio Station – Live 1230 on the AM dial, among others.
- B.A. - Rutgers University, 1978
- Awarded Paralegal Certifcation - Adelphi University, 1979
Among her other wonderful attributes, Rosalind Herzog is a highly specialized Medicaid analyst and she is a real people person. Roz is passionate about helping you, whether it is tracking down documents that you would think would be otherwise unattainable or determining the pros and cons of your case so we can help resolve your issues before any applications are filed. Roz is here to help save you thousands and thousands of dollars. If you want to have your Medicaid and/or Renewal approved, Roz is here for you.
- B.A. of Business Administration - St. Thomas Aquinas College, 1985
- Over 20 years of experience in the legal field
Deanna L. Rodenas has over twenty years of experience in the legal field. Deanna is meticulous with detail and she is also a wonderful legal assistant. Deanna is great at assisting with probate and administration, as well as correspondence and other detail, oriented cases. She is a true asset as well as a calming prescence.